We’ve heard your questions about using social media:
- “Can you help me get started?”
- “How do I do this or that on Facebook? “
- “What the heck is Twitter anyway?”
- “I’m stumped by LinkedIn!”
Social Media Club Columbia has your answers. Our mission is to empower members to connect and effectively use social media. Our March 31 meeting involves a panel of social media power-users from the midlands to answer your specific questions.
- Jessica Cook, Director of Internet Marketing, ADCO
- Mandi Engram, Director of Marketing, Midlands Authority for Conventions, Sports & Tourism
- Chip Oglesby, Online Producer, The State
- Mich Sineath, Public Relations and Social Media Marketing, Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC)
The same issues you’re struggling with, they’ve struggled with too; they’ve encountered the same questions that are slowing you down, and on Tuesday, March 31, they’ll gather at The State to
- answer your questions,
- share what they’ve learned,
- give you useful tips and tricks,
- demo how they use social media.
So start gathering up your questions and join us from 6-7:30 pm at The State.
This may be the most valuable hour you’ll spend this year!